Friday, June 6, 2008

Books galore (and the pictures I mentioned)

Courtesy of Lisa Chellman:

1. One book that changed your life:
A Ring of Endless Light, by Madeleine L'Engle.2. One book that you've read more than once:
Pretty much all of them, but let's go for The Beekeeper's Apprentice, by Laurie R. King.3. One book that you'd want on a desert island:
Something really long - maybe Les Miserables.4. One book that made you laugh:
Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging, by Louise Rennison. (And all the sequels, too.)5. One book that made you cry:
A Brief Chapter in My Impossible Life, by Dana Reinhart.
6. One book that scared you:
I deal with those books by refusing to talk about them. You will not find the ones that truly scared me in my LibraryThing.
7. One book you wish had been written:
I really don't know what to put for this one - my TBR list is so long I don't think it's fair for me to talk about should-have-beens.8. One book you wish had never been written:
See #6.9. One book you're currently reading:
I started a reread of Persuasion last week.10. One book you've been meaning to read:
Three Cups of Tea, by Greg Mortenson.And yes, there is a seal (or a sea lion; I'm not really up on my pinnipeds) on that rock.

2 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Wow, lots of good ones. Interesting about what to bring to a desert island and the "something long" thing.

Vivian Mahoney said...

The title of #4 cracked me up.